The desperation that has washed over us is not due to a lack of our faith, it is BECAUSE of our faith.
- We know that the Lord has called us to full time mission work and we are desperate to follow where He has called.
- We have seen our kids’ hearts turn from cries of fear to prayers of “Lord, please get us to 100% so we can go!” We are desperate to see their prayers answered.
- We have partners who have been faithfully giving, and we are desperate to begin the work that they have been called to support.
- We have hearts that desperately want to serve and be obedient to the work He began in our family.
- We are desperate to reach 100% because we know that it is the only thing separating our family from relocating to Costa Rica in December.
The Lord has graciously brought us to our knees and shown us that our desperation is OK. He has readied our hearts and created a longing so deep that our thoughts and actions revolve around this longing- this desperation.
The Lord is also continually reminding us that we cannot do this without the body of Christ supporting us financially and in prayer. We are desperately asking you to join us in the Kingdom work.
We know that we are called to go to Costa Rica. What is the Lord calling you to do? Maybe you are one of the financial supporters our kids are praying for?